Below you will find a selection of websites to be monitored on a permanent basis. Take the opportunity!
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation The foundation offers annual grants to young and talented artists. No deadline for application process.
- National Endowment for Democracy The organisation actively supports initiatives that promote democracy, cooperation and citizen participation. Applications are decided quarterly.
- Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (Germany) The foundation supports projects that pursue to historical themes.
- Foundation for supporting local events (Slovakia)
- International Visegrad Fund Priority areas: cooperation in the field of culture; scientific cooperation and research; education (seminars, summer schools); youth exchanges; Poland-Slovakia-Ukraine and Hungary-Slovakia-Ukraine transfrontier cooperation programmes; tourism promotion.
- Konrad Adenauer Foundation Cooperation areas: supporting democratic development, building a civil society, upholding free mass media and consolidating democratic institutions.
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation Activity areas: international cooperation and European integration; democratisation and civil society; labour relations and social dialogue.
- F. Naumann Foundation for Freedom Cooperation areas: the democratic structure and effective organisation of political parties and party youth unions; communal policies; information about the EU and NATO, discussions on the rule of law system of government; support of Ukrainian mass media; promotion of economic reforms.
- Local Cooperation Fund (Finland)
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Ford Foundation (the USA)
- MacArthur Foundation
- Global Fund for Women
- Carnegie Corporation
- Youth in Action Priority funding areas: European Voluntary Service; youth exchanges; trainings and networking projects. Europeans for Peace is the a programme intended to prompt aimed at schoolchildren school and youth groups aged of between 14 to and 21 years old to gain a critical vision awareness of history and today’s contemporary issues, to build cross-border cooperation with peers and intergenerational dialogue on war and peace.
- Region in Transition (RITA) Focus funding areas: systemic changes; social policy and education system; development of local self-governance and local communities; development of NGOs and entrepreneurship; human rights; cultural heritage; environmental protection, etc.
Embassies that actively support organisations / projects / initiatives by offering grants:
- European Commission Main information is available in the languages of EU member countries, while more detailed information is available in EU working languages: German, English and French.
- Council of Europe It focuses on numerous areas including democracy, human rights and gender equality. The website always contains information on funding priorities for a given year, so try to find it and take it into account when applying.
The following websites could be helpful for international partnerships and finding education and funding opportunities:
- Embassy of France
- Embassy of Canada
- U.S. Embassy
- Small grants programme of the Polish Embassy in Ukraine
- Cooperation development and democracy promotion projects of the Embassy of Lithuania in Ukraine
- Goethe Institute support and scholarship programmes
- Polish-Ukrainian Youth Exchange Programme, National Culture Centre (Poland)
- U.S.-Ukraine Foundation
- United Nations Global Compact
Grant applications are regularly updated on the following websites:
We wish you Good luck!